Welcome to the website (http://www.businessinmap.com). These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site and all its Sections, branches and affiliated websites that refer to these terms and conditions as reference.
Your use of the "business in map" website is an approval of your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement, which includes all of the details below and is an affirmation of your obligation to comply with the contents of this "business in map" agreement, hereinafter referred to as "we" and also referred to as "BIM". Concerning your use of the Site, hereinafter referred to as the "Use Agreement" and this Agreement is valid if you accept the Consent Option.
(2) Terms and conditions of use and membership:
1. Membership of the site is granted only to those who have any legal activity or service. BIM reserves the right to cancel the account of any subscriber in violation of the agreed rules and laws and to commit to reserve the Financial part of his accounts immediately upon closing the account.
2. No person shall be entitled to use the Site if its membership is terminated by BIM.
3. Once any user registers as a commercial foundation, his business shall be bound by all the provisions of this Agreement.
4. You must comply with all applicable laws governing marketing and online trading.
5. No participant in the site may display prohibited, suspicious or stolen items or in violation of the laws in force in the ministries and bodies of the local government trade institutions. If so, he shall put himself in personal liability without any liability on Bim.
6. To visit this site, you must be at least 18 years of age or visit the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) Account and registration obligations:
Once you fill in the data and pay the registration fees on the site, you are required to disclose specific information and to enter a secret email and password to use when entering the site. Upon acceptance of the registration application, you will be considered a subscriber of the site and, by doing so, you have agreed to:-
1. Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, identifying the persons allowed to access and using your account on the site. You hereby agree to immediately notify BIM of any unauthorized use of your email or account or any other hacking of your confidential information.
2. In no event shall BIM be liable for any loss you may incur directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosure of your username or password.
3. You are responsible for protecting the use of the BIM site with all seriousness and credibility and is obliged to indemnify BIM for any direct or indirect losses that may be caused to BIM as a result of any illegal, not real or authorized use of your account by you or by any other person who obtained access password To your account in the site, whether for doing services and others using the user name and password, whether by delegation or without authorization.
4. You agree to give true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required on the BIM Registration Form.
5. Any information included in the registration card and any contact details such as your e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or any personal details is the responsibility of the data recorder.
6. You will be obliged to preserve and update the registration data in a timely manner to keep it true, correct and complete. If you give incorrect, incorrect, incomplete, or contravening the user agreement. BIM has the full right to terminate or limit Or cancellation of your membership and your account on the Site, without prejudice to the other rights of BIM and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
7. BIM shall at all times have the right to make any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third side) and requires you to disclose additional information or documents whatever any size to establish your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
8. If the applicant is a commercial foundation, you must provide all required information and documentation including your trade license, other documents of the organization or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf if so requested.
9. You agree to provide any information or documentation to BIM if requested.
10. If you do not comply with any of the above, BIM has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and to block you from the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unsecured, unverified accounts, operations or accounts that have been long past inactive, and after the subscription expires, any balance is lost if the subscription is not renewed within one month of the end of the subscription.
11. During the registration process, you have the right as a user to subscribe to the mailing list, and you can cancel receiving such messages at the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email you receive.
(4) User reviews
All of your posts on the Site and / or what you provide to us, including but not limited to questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions (together with the word "participants") become our sole and exclusive property, and in no way belong to you. In addition to the rights that apply to any type of participation, once you share your comments or criticisms of the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name you display directly associated with this review, comment or other content. You may not use a fake e-mail address, claim that you are someone else, or attempt to mislead us or any third party with respect to the authenticity and reliability of any of the posts. We may delete or modify any posts, but we are not obliged to do so.
(5) Approve requests and price details
1. Please note that in some cases, a request may not be approved for several reasons. The site owners reserve the right to refuse or cancel any request for any reason at any time. Before we approve the request, we may ask you to provide additional information or data to verify something- including but not limited to- your phone number and address.
2. We are keen to provide the most accurate price information for all users who visit the site. However, errors may sometimes occur, such as cases where the product price is not correctly set on the site. Therefore, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any application. In the case that the Product Price is not properly specified, we are entitled, in our sole discretion, to contact you for instructions or to cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We have the right to reject or cancel any applications whether confirmed or not and after adding the fees on the credit card.
(6) Trademarks and Copyright
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, on the Site, and all content and design information contained on the Site, are our property, including- but not limited to- text, graphics, software, images, video, music and sound, All software and source codes and programs. All content on the Site is also protected by copyright in the form of a single work in accordance with copyright laws in the Arab Republic of Egypt and international conventions. all rights are save.
In the event of any disputes, disputes or disputes resulting from the interpretation and implementation of these terms and conditions, they shall be settled and settled permanently through arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the rules of the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration. The arbitrator must be a trained legal person with experience in the field of information technology and independent of either party to the contract. Arbitration must be conducted in Cairo. The language used in the arbitral proceedings shall be Arabic. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding and may be transferred to any court in the jurisdiction and its application in accordance with Arbitration Law No. 27 of 1994. Notwithstanding the above, the site owners reserve the right to take the necessary measures to protect intellectual property rights and confidential information through judicial redress or precautionary orders Issued by the competent courts.
(8) Prevailing law and judicial bodies
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws in force in the Arab Republic of Egypt. Accordingly, each party agrees to appear before the judicial courts in Egypt and waive any objections relating to the place.
(9) Cancel approval
In addition to any legal or judicial remedies, we may immediately and without notice terminate these terms and conditions or cancel any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. In any case of termination of this contract, you must immediately stop visiting and using the Site. In addition to issuing legal or equitable judicial proceedings, we may immediately revoke all passwords or other account identification methods granted to you. We reject any visit or use of this Site entirely or partially. Any revocation of this Agreement shall not affect all rights and obligations (including, but not limited to, payment obligations) of the Parties and issued prior to the date of termination of the Contract. You agree that the site owners will not be responsible for you or any other person as a result of suspending or terminating the service. If you are dissatisfied with this site or any of the BIM policies, guidelines, practices or practices in how to manage the site, the sole and exclusive action you must take then is to stop using the site.
(10) Prohibited and unauthorized on the site
The purchase receipt can only be used once per customer.
Customer must have only one account on the site.
If multiple accounts are created on the BIM website or use the purchase receipt more than once / for the customer, the company is entitled in this case to take legal action with this customer.
In case of violation of these laws, the legal team of BIM will deal with the customer and cancel his activation of the account and prevent him from making any requests on site BIM).
Please note that the items purchased are subject to availability (until the quantity is effective) at the time of shipment and are the responsibility of the seller without any liability on BIM.
(11) Refund Policy:
1. In the case of cancellation of registration and participation, the joint part shall not be entitled to recover the amount or claim any material or moral rights.
2. If the customer wants to return the product due to change of opinion / dislike of the product / there is no technical reason, in this case the customer requested it from the seller within a maximum of 15 days to bear the customer pay the receipt of the product reference from him and without the least responsibility for BIM
3. Please note that postal transitions will be available for 60 days only according to new post office conditions and temporary discounts and reductions.